Friday, November 14, 2014

Week of November 10

We had the pleasure of helping in the Pre-K room this morning.  The students thoroughly enjoyed working and playing with these students. 

 
     I had a lot of fun when we went to Mrs. West's room.  The kids are soooo cute!  I love those little writing papers, they give you a subject and start a sentence, then you finish it.  Their toys are so cool!  That is why it was fun.
 
 
 
    I loved going to the Pre-K room.  It was fun to help my Pre-K partner write his story.  It was about a dog who found a chicken in his dog house.  It was hilarious. 
 

    After that, we played with Cuisenaire rods.  They are rectangular prisms that represent certain numbers.  I made a half pyramid and had my partner fill in the other half.  Then I made a chart of multiples of ten (9+1, 8+2, 7+3, 6+4, etc.) and then we did some addition.

    When all our work was done, we built a ramp.  We stacked a bunch of blocks and balanced a plank on them. We called it "Happyville Ramp". It was so fun.  That is why it was so great. 

 
    I think I liked going to the Pre-K room.  It was fun when me and my partner wrote a story.  I thought is was fun when we made a ramp and let cars down it.  I think all of the Pre-Kers are tiny.  That is why I liked going to the Pre-K room.  
 
 
   A lot of things went fun when I went into Mrs. West's room.  It was fun when I built a tower of blocks.  Also, it was fun when I helped them with math.  Another reason it was fun is because I helped them start their story.  That's what went fun. 
 
    I liked going to the little kids.  I liked writing with the kid and building blocks.  We built a ramp.  It was really fun because the kids were very funny.  
 
 
    I liked going to the Pre-K room because we helped the Pre-Kers write a story.  I worked with my brother.  I wrote 2 sentences minus one letter.  After that I dotted one word for him.  Our ending story was "The penguins went to Antarctica to play.  The penguins went sledding.  They had fun."  That is why I liked to go to the Pre-K room.  
 
 
   This is why I liked going to Mrs. West's room.  My partner and I wrote a story about a police helicopter finding a crook.  We studied how to make ten using blocks.  Lastly, I played with cars, blocks, and a doll house.  Overall, Mrs. West's room was an excellent experience.  
 
 
   I liked going to the Pre-K room.  They have hammers (I am so envious).  The little kids are super nice.  And then there's Sadie who is super cute and loveable.  That is why I liked going to the Pre-K room.  
 
 
    I liked and also disliked going to Mrs. West's room.  My partner was okay at writing, but math she was really distracted.  I liked writing with her. After though I loved playing with others.  That's why it was fun and not fun going to Mrs. West's room.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
    It was fun when me and some other people built a super-garage out of blocks.  The top was a ramp for cars to slide down.  There was a jail cell there.  It was also multi-floored.  Building a super-garage was fun.  
 
 
 
    I liked to be with the little kids today.  First, I got to know them a little better today.  Second, I helped them build their castle (which I accidentally knocked down).  Third and last, one of them helped me get my coat, gloves, and hat (which was nice).  That is why I liked to be with the little kids today.  




No comments:

Post a Comment