Friday, September 19, 2014

Week of September 15

The students shared their healthy food posters in Gathering this week.  Here are just a few of the posters.  The students hung them around the lunchroom, so come check them all out!
 



 
The students also presented public service announcements in Gathering, also on eating healthy food.  Here are a few pictures from each group and the messages they wanted others to get from their PSA.

 "If you eat junk food you will get big and fat, so eat nutrients and you will be healthy and strong!"

"Eat your veggies people and exercise."

"Apples are healthy, eggs are healthy, kale is healthy, and bread is healthy."

"Eat healthy!  People will tease you if you don't."
 
Here are some of the reflections from the week:
 
"I am proud that I gave it my all."
"Last I haven't gotten in trouble as often."
"My poster was not done on Thursday and some parts have to be omitted to finish it."
"I am proud of math, poster and the play and social studies."
"Next week, I won't be so impetuous when I do my timed test.  I'll try to finish the projects in the time you give me and working on having a growth mindset."
"I want to work on spelling.  Spelling is definitely not my strong suit."
"What I could work on is writing."
"I think our class did a great job showing our posters."
"I have done my homework without being asked."
"I am so proud of moving up a math group."
"We are having a fun time finding the values of letters."
"I hope by the end of next week I'll be even better than I was this week."

No comments:

Post a Comment