Friday, September 6, 2013

Week of September 4

We had a great first week in the Stingray classroom!  The kids were excited to be back at school, start learning the routines, and play with friends.  Here are a few things they really like about 3rd grade:
 
"I love the Stingrays because this year we're doing: Language Arts, Astronomy, Science, Writing, Reading, and Xtra Math."  -S.B.
 
"I like 3rd grade because Mrs. Price is the best teacher ever!"  -A.C.
 
"3rd grade is awesome because we do awesome stuff and we have a good teacher."  -L.R.
 
"I like third grade because of Mrs. Price."  -J.L.
 
"3rd grade is great because you get to see all your friends and do a lot of fun things."  -A.M.
 
"I like third grade because it is fun." -R.S.
 
"I like 3rd grade because all of the special benefits."  -Q.B.
 
"I love 3rd grade because we are the stingrays and my friends and my teacher."  -G.H.
 
"3rd grade is great because we have Mrs. Price to teach us!"  -K.M.
 
"3rd grade is good because it is very organized and very clean."  -V.K.

"The Stingrays are awesome because my desk is BIG."  -J.T.

"3rd grade is great because we have a bean bag."  -D.F.



No comments:

Post a Comment